[syslinux] PXELINUX 3.86 Boots Over HTTP, 4.00 Does Not

Moore, Richard F. rfm6 at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 01:32:10 PDT 2010

Hi,

I see, sorry, I should have spent more than 30 seconds testing it, yep it is working fine - do get the error "Failed to free base memory error xxxx:xxxx" after load but doesn't seem to matter?

As a suggestion would it be possible to perhaps just have a incrementing number of Mb transferred and simple speed in Mb/s, instead of dots? I think it would be more meaningful for people and helpful for speed comparisons. E.g.
Transferring...(xxMb xxMb/s)

Using the latest gPXE git to replace the source in the /gpxe dir, I still get all 0's , thus;

My IP address seems to be 00000000 0.0.0.0
ip=0.0.0.0:0.0.0.0:0.0.0.0:0.0.0.0

Many thanks for everyones hard work!

Regards

Rich