[syslinux] problems booting

GRML4D/GRML4D2 grml4d at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 10:26:08 PDT 2010

hello H. Peter Anvin or one of best friend's ;'] ,
i like your software very much , i use it for some times now when i remaster
some live cdrom .
these days i am making a new one for servers l4d and l4d2 . i try to make
one that have a squashfs file that is bigger than 4 Go .
because of that i can not use fat32 with usb so i wonder if soon you will
mkake a new release being able to use NTFS or the new EFAT ?
i also used ultraiso to convert my iso to udf so i can write it on a bluray
disc , it started to boot and told me that the files were not found , did i
made a mistake ?
the syslinux i use is the 3.83 .
my problem of the 4 Go max file can be solved , may be you can also help me
if you know a tutorial that explains how i can mount and copy to ram two
squashfs ?
i mean i can buid two files or even three but i have no idea where i should
edit to have them loaded at boot and mounted , like it does with one .
the distro i use ise grml64-small , that explain the name of the mailbox ;']
have a nice day , thank you in advance