[syslinux] Booting a 135MB Iso file with syslinux fails- version3.85

Miller, Shao Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Thu Mar 25 08:36:10 PDT 2010

Yes.  Sorry, Stefan.  I was concerned because I saw that file downloaded
at the end of your log and then no MEMDISK downloaded afterwards, so I
worried that it was being used as a config-file and wrecking things.  It
seems that's not the case, since you have MEMDISK and initrd
downloads...  At the beginning of your log.

Can you boot MEMDISK with any other initrd, such as a DOS floppy image
or something smaller?

- Shao Miller