[syslinux] menu generator

Helmut Hullen Hullen at t-online.de
Tue Mar 30 03:27:00 PDT 2010

Hallo, H. Peter,

Du meintest am 29.03.10:

>> is there any (sys/iso|pxe) menu generator (perhaps like 3Com's
>> util430.3xe for Windows) for linux?

> I have no idea what util430.exe does, but generally making menus
> using Syslinux is easy enough that most people do it by hand.

Searching for "syslinux menu" lead me to

        http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/Menu

Perhaps you should modify the start side of the wiki, it could start
with the "contents" of the complete wiki and not show mostly the
history.

I've tried the short menu and the template VOS102.conf from that side:
don't show any menu, neither with "prompt 0" nor with "prompt 1".

But one of my tries leads to an ncurses menu - a miracle ...

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut