[syslinux] Request: port syslinux isohybrid perl script to C

Sergii Kolisnyk kolkmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:04:09 PDT 2010

Hi!

When packaged, memdisk would be already in binary, so binary package would
not require perl. Any script to make memdisk image should be pure shell
with involvement of mk*fs.

On other hand, isohybrid requires perl when _running_, not building.
So it places perl into binary (as opposed to source for its building)
package's requirement.

Best regards,
Sergii Kolisnyk