[syslinux] port syslinux isohybrid perl script to C

Miller, Shao Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Wed Mar 31 12:27:16 PDT 2010

Uhh...  Thomas, I think you missed the double-meaning at the bottom of
Syslinux mailing-list e-mails...

"Please do not send private replies to mailing list traffic."

Here's the entire e-mail you quoted me from:
-----
I am enjoying this discussion and trying to learn.  Thank you.  - Shao

P. S. I do APM/GPT/MBR hybrid stuff by hand as well as MEMDISK's El
Torito emulation, and am trying to understand what the challenge(s) are
here.
-----

Anyway, was the El Torito emulation idea something that might be
straight-forward to rip-off from MEMDISK?

- Shao Miller