[syslinux] port syslinux isohybrid perl script to C

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Sun May 2 22:12:11 PDT 2010

--- On Mon, 3/5/10, Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl> wrote:
> I'm in doubt about crying or laughing   :-/

  Heh...when in doubt, prefer laughing. :)

> Then please provide a bin2Carray.pl that writes elements
> to a multi-dimensional hexdata array. Get rid of ugly "repairs" like

  Hmmn...that makes it a little complex. Instead of passing file in ISOHDPFX to bin2Carray one at a time, it'll help to define ISOHDPFX in bin2Carray or a common location from where it'll be accessible to both Makefile and bin2Carray.

Or It'll be more easy to write & use a 2-dimensional array like

   unsigned char hexdata[][MBRSIZE];
   memcpy(mbr, &hexdata[hd0 + 3 * partok], MBRSIZE);

I think this is better than juggling ISOHDPFX, etc.

Thanks.
---
Regards
    -P J P
PS: Please don't send me html/attachment/Fwd mails