[syslinux] isohybrid.c:409: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 3 23:40:33 PDT 2010

   Hi,

--- On Tue, 4/5/10, Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl> wrote:
> $ gcc -o isohybrid isohybrid.c isohdpfx.c
> isohybrid.c: In function display_mbr:
> isohybrid.c:409: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

I'm using gcc (GCC) 4.4.3 20100127 on F12, it doesn't show up here.
Anyway, I think casting to `intptr_t' instead of `unsigned int' should help.

   printf("%08x ", (intptr_t)(mbr + i));

Please see: http://pjp.dgplug.org/tools/syslinux-3.86-isohybrid.patch.8

changes:

   - makefile changes from panditplus.patch merged.
   - fixed a warning message about casting from pointer to integer.

Thank you.
---
Regards
    -P J P
PS: Please don't send me html/attachment/Fwd mails