[syslinux] boot loader does not have an isolinux.bin hybrid signature

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Wed May 12 10:20:12 PDT 2010

Op 20100511 om 02:14 schreef P J P:

>   Thanks. Did you test it? Just checking, for I thought you were going to test it?

What means
 boot loader does not have an isolinux.bin hybrid signature.
?

How to avoid that message?

Stappers

stappers at inertia:/usr/src/gpxe-mainline/src
$ /usr/src/syslinux/utils/isohybrid.pl bin/gpxe.iso
/usr/src/syslinux/utils/isohybrid.pl: bin/gpxe.iso: bootloader does not
have a isolinux.bin hybrid signature.Note that isolinux-debug.bin does
not support hybrid booting.
stappers at inertia:/usr/src/gpxe-mainline/src
$ /usr/src/syslinux/utils/isohybrid bin/gpxe.iso
isohybrid: bin/gpxe.iso: boot loader does not have an isolinux.bin
$