[syslinux] Pre-45

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Sun May 16 18:00:12 PDT 2010

Just a quick update. The cat.c in the com32/modules directory works fine.
Just added a printf("\nPress Enter to Return to Menu\n"); at the end since I
had some uses display the messages, and then not release all they had to do
was press enter to rerun the menu.

The display.c32 still does work, but know it doesn't lock the system so only a
hard reset works. Ctrl-Alt-Del works. I was using display.c32 long ago, but
menu now uses cat.c32 instead.

The final thing I've noted is that the HDT when showing the syslinux info
has a newline before display. It displays the information at the beginning of
the next line, so I believe it is getting a leading \n in the version. Don't know
if this was a change in Syslinux 4.00. It throws throws the screen off if you
move throu the list.

Thanks again.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
SETI         9676653.752545   |   EINSTEIN     4015910.330851
ROSETTA      1940098.050198   |   ABC          1004447.336331