[syslinux] Pre-45

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Mon May 17 05:15:52 PDT 2010

On 17 May 2010 at 0:12, Gert Hulselmans wrote:

Date sent:      	Mon, 17 May 2010 00:12:20 -0700
From:           	"Gert Hulselmans" <gerth at zytor.com>
To:             	"For discussion of Syslinux and tftp-hpa"
<syslinux at zytor.com>
Subject:        	Re: [syslinux] Pre-45
Send reply to:  	For discussion of Syslinux and tftp-hpa
<syslinux at zytor.com>
	<mailto:syslinux-
request at zytor.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:syslinux-request at zytor.com?subject=subscribe>

> Michael D. Setzer II wrote:
> > The final thing I've noted is that the HDT when showing the syslinux info
> > has a newline before display. It displays the information at the beginning
> > of
> > the next line, so I believe it is getting a leading \n in the version.
> > Don't know
> > if this was a change in Syslinux 4.00. It throws throws the screen off if
> > you
> > move throu the list.
> >
> > Thanks again.
> >
> > +----------------------------------------------------------+
> >   Michael D. Setzer II -  Computer Science Instructor
> >   Guam Community College  Computer Center
> >   mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
> >   mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
> >   http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
> >   Guam - Where America's Day Begins
> > +----------------------------------------------------------+
> >
> A change is made to the version reporting:
> http://syslinux.zytor.com/pipermail/syslinux-commits/2010-March/000240.html

Thanks for the link. The references it to changes in comboot.inc in 3.86, but
those changes don't seem to be in the 4.00 pre45 comboot.inc file, so the CR
LF is there.

  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
SETI         9676653.752545   |   EINSTEIN     4015910.330851
ROSETTA      1940098.050198   |   ABC          1004447.336331