[syslinux] syslinux can't read the configuration file on USB

Matthew Holevinski eylusion at gmail.com
Mon May 17 08:53:01 PDT 2010

My mistake, if i had actually read your first post thoroughly I would
of noticed it was saying
No DEFAULT or UI configuration directive found!
boot:

My response won't help you, because I thought it wasn't even booting
the thumbdrive (my mistake)

I've only seen that when i have my syslinux.txt in the wrong folder or
the Menu.c32 is missing or not
referenced in the syslinux.cfg file or something.

Matt

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 12:57 AM, H. Peter Anvin <hpa at zytor.com> wrote:
> On 05/16/2010 10:05 PM, Noam Meltzer wrote:
>> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Matthew Holevinski <eylusion at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think i've had this problem before, goto a vista machine or find a
>>> vista version of disk part and diskpart it.
>>>
>>> diskpart
>>> select disk 1(assuming 1 is the thumbdrive)
>>> clean (wipes out the partition tables)
>>> create partition primary
>>> format fs=fat32 quick
>>> assign