[syslinux] Get MEMDISK parameters from WinPE 32/64-bit?

Lindgren Daniel daniel.lindgren at tullverket.se
Thu May 20 22:24:10 PDT 2010

Hi.

I'm working on replacing a PXELINUX/MEMDISK loaded DOS based
installation image with a PXELINUX/MEMDISK loaded WinPE ISO image. So
far everything seems to work well (appending "bigraw" to memdisk solved
booting problems on several machines), but I kind of miss the option of
using getargs.com to get/set environment variables from the memdisk
command line.

Is there any way to access memdisk command line arguments from within
WinPE (x86/win32 and hopefully amd64/win64)?

Cheers,
Daniel