[syslinux] Syslinux 4.00-pre40 now a Release Candidate

smo s.lagui at free.Fr
Tue May 11 11:04:57 PDT 2010

hi

first thanks for your work on syslinux ;)

i now use the syslinux4 pre40 to use extlinux in my script, i have 2
problems

extlinux -i ... is ok for me, but for a friend his usb key is mounted on
/dev/sdc and extlonux install report in on sda7 wich is / for him, so
install failed with the second check saying /media/xxx not matching sda7
(normal)

no problems for me with it...

second problem, my usb key boot find in virtualbox but not in "real", it
say vesamenu.c32 : not a COM32R image

have an idear?

thx

++