[syslinux] memdisk via PXE for DOS+firmware upgrade

Ercolino de spiacico bellocarico at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 05:10:37 PST 2010

Yes, superfloppy is a very good choice for .img (no eltorito needed)!
And that's the way I'm doing things right now because it just work :-)
However traditional iso + eltorito are not 100% ok though.

I'm using eltorito.sys and SHSUCDX but I think I'm doing something wrong...

When I boot up I get an eltorito warning:

no booted cd-rom found.
Driver not installed

Here my files:

AUTOEXEC.BAT: