[syslinux] New 'quiet' behavior - optional?

Lucas De Marchi lucas.demarchi at profusion.mobi
Tue Nov 23 16:16:19 PST 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:33 PM, H. Peter Anvin <hpa at zytor.com> wrote:
> On 11/23/2010 02:45 PM, Lucas De Marchi wrote:
>>
>> Yes, this is easy. Maybe a compile time option?
>>

> Absolutely not -- it is a pain for me from a debugging standpoint, and
> quite frankly, it is a bit rude given that you are getting it for free,
> don't you think?
>
>        -hpa

Sorry about that, I didn't want to be rude. I was just trying to show
an option and the reasoning behind it. It would be something in the
way of the "%ifdef DEBUG_MESSAGES" (maybe a "%ifndef VERY_QUIET") that
is already in the assembly files.

Sorry again, I didn't realize I was being rude.

Lucas De Marchi