[syslinux] Multi boot device choice : linux - dos

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:22:24 PST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 03:25, MONDON Daniel
<Daniel.MONDON at lpgtechnologies.com> wrote:
> [...]

If a USB CD drive is seen behind the hub and fully bootable, this
might be your best bet.  Another idea is temporarily swap out the
internal USB key for the one you want to attach externally.

> --
> -Gene
> *Then, I will do the config file needed to chain(.c32) to the external usb key.
>
> Thanks a million!

Since they are both USB keys, I'm even more doubtful than I was a few
hours ago that it'll work this way.

I'm assuming this machine does not have any PS/2 ports (or other ports
dedicated for keyboard/mouse).  What's the brand/model as this is an
unusual situation?

--
-Gene