[syslinux] OT: Issue with Kernel lock on hardware

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Mon Oct 18 09:35:26 PDT 2010

I have a user of my g4l project that has the kernel just stop after showing
myri10ge

I built a kernel without that modual, and it stopped with the one after that.
Have tried the debug option, but it shows no more info.
The syslinux menu includes a number of kernels with various released
versions. The kernels have the nics and disk controllers build in instead of
modules.

Is there something else available to isolate what the problem might be?
Using syslinux 4.02, but that seems to be working fine.

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
SETI        10047898.391670   |   EINSTEIN     4723717.890851
ROSETTA      2335997.727854   |   ABC          2918964.945031