[syslinux] Boot graphical display sequence

MONDON Daniel Daniel.MONDON at lpgtechnologies.com
Mon Oct 25 07:25:57 PDT 2010

-----Message d'origine-----
De : syslinux-bounces at zytor.com [mailto:syslinux-bounces at zytor.com] De la part de Gene Cumm
Envoyé : lundi 25 octobre 2010 14:50
À : For discussion of Syslinux and tftp-hpa
Objet : Re: [syslinux] Boot graphical display sequence

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 08:10, MONDON Daniel
<Daniel.MONDON at lpgtechnologies.com> wrote:

> [...]

How do you see the image?  Could you post your entire config?

--
-Gene

My syslinux.cfg file:

   prompt 0
   display splash.lpg

   default live
   console 0
   label live
     kernel /casper/vmlinuz
     append boot=casper initrd=/casper/initrd.lz locale=fr_FR.UTF-8 console-setup/layoutcode=fr quiet splash
   timeout 1

in the splash.lpg there is the name of the lss16 file, with command characters.

Daniel.