[syslinux] ALTERNATE TFTP SERVERS

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 05:18:37 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 03:47,  <Kjetil.Mikkelborg at kongsberg.com> wrote:
> Any progress in digging this code up?
> We are kinda stuck on old pxelinux release because of this bug, which is no big problem, but annoying when there might be a solution out there ;)
> Any workarounds?
>
> Is there anything I can do to help? I have some experience in coding com32 modules (maintain our own in house module for maintnance).
>
> --Kjetil

Just last night I started playing around with trying to get a COM32
module to replace this (and learning the internals of PXE in the
process).

I've already mucked with enhancing the debug capability of
pxechain.com and found that it seems to successfully call the PXE
stack and it stops somewhere in the PXE stack.

-Gene

"No one ever says, 'I can't read that ASCII(plain text) e-mail you sent me.'"