[syslinux] ALTERNATE TFTP SERVERS

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz at cmu.edu
Wed Oct 27 12:00:17 PDT 2010

--On Wednesday, October 27, 2010 09:47:55 AM +0200
Kjetil.Mikkelborg at kongsberg.com wrote:

> Any progress in digging this code up?
> We are kinda stuck on old pxelinux release because of this bug, which is
> no big problem, but annoying when there might be a solution out there ;)
> Any workarounds?
>
> Is there anything I can do to help? I have some experience in coding
> com32 modules (maintain our own in house module for maintnance).

PXECHAIN is a COMBOOT module, written in 16-bit assembly.  I did find the
modifications in question, but they are almost entirely untested.  I'll be
happy to share with anyone who wants to work on this.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+ at cmu.edu>