[syslinux] delegating "clearance of non-subscriber postings"

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Fri Oct 29 14:58:59 PDT 2010

Op 20101028 om 15:57 schreef H. Peter Anvin:
> On 10/28/2010 02:08 AM, Stappers wrote:
> > Op 20101008 om 11:09 schreef
> >>

> > @hpa: What is possible for delegating "clearance of non-subscriber postings"?
> >

> I'd be happy to give it to anyone who wants to volunteer.

Here is 1 volunteer  :-)

My idea is to help hpa with administrating the mailinglist,
so he can work on Syslinux.

The goal is reshuffle workload. To avoid generating workload,
let's see how far I can help with a minimal instruction.

Cheers
Geert Stappers
Assuming there is no time for work instruction
and expecting me good enought for the job  :-)