[syslinux] -s flag

Andrew Ukrainec aukrainec at accipiterradar.com
Sun Sep 12 16:45:58 PDT 2010

Hi Arwin,

Thanks!

--
Dr. Andrew Ukrainec
Principal Engineer                  e-mail: aukrainec at accipiterradar.com

Accipiter Radar Technologies Inc.          http://www.accipiterradar.com
Niagara, Ontario             Tel: (905) 228-6888      Fax: (905)892-2249
Orchard Park, New York       Tel: (716) 508-4432      Fax: (888)393-6421

NOTICE: This e-mail transmission and its attachments are intended solely for
the recipients and may contain information that is proprietary or provided as
commercial-in-confidence.  Should you receive this e-mail or its attachments
and are not an intended recipient, you are hereby requested to notify the
sender and to delete and not forward the received information to any other
party.