[syslinux] Felicitation + Informations required

MONDON Daniel Daniel.MONDON at lpgtechnologies.com
Mon Sep 27 09:46:44 PDT 2010

Hi every body!

I'am a new member.

First off all, I want to congratulate every people who have work on the
syslinux project, beginning by the first Hans Peter Anvin! :)

I'm working with linux for 2 years and with isolinux since june 2010.

The project is to do computers witch have the same boot every time, even
if the power off is made ... unexpectedly.
This is why the solution is Linux live cd ... with, of course, isolinux
:)

I'm working on the Linux 'customisation' in order to have the more light
OS as possible.

But ... yes, there is but...

I have to remove every displayed message on the screen.
I use actually the 3.63 Version.

The kernel loading '...' are removed.
Not the Syslinux message.

I've found then in the isolinux.asm file : syslinux_banner!

Is there any option in new isolinux version command line to remove this
printing?
If not, I have to generate isolinux with my modification needed.

I think I'm not the only one who wants to do that, or perhaps have not
choice syslinux because of messages printed.

Thanks a million!

Cdlt,
Daniel
------

PS: if i am not in the good place with may question, please tell me, and
/ or where i can found response.
:)