[syslinux] stdin is not a PNM file at /usr/bin/ppmtolss16 line 214

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Tue Sep 28 13:05:00 PDT 2010

Op 20100928 om 18:19 schreef MONDON Daniel:
> I've done a 640x480 image with GIMP.
>
> I've save it (export) to the .ppm image type.
>
> When I use ppmtolss16, I've got the error: stdin is not a PNM file at /usr/bin/ppmtolss16 line 214.
>
> The ppmtolss16 script I'm using is from 2008.
>
> Am I doing a mistake?

Things to do beter:

* show the command line that you used
* tell how you verified that there are not more then 16 colors in the .ppm
* convince us that the .ppm is actual a .ppm file
* have a subject line that matches the message body
* start a new E-mail thread at a logic point
* please, pretty please, reply BELOW the text

Stappers