[syslinux] syslinux-4.04-pre22 gpxelinux.0 and chain.c32

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:24:35 PDT 2011

I used a work around but I'd like this fixed as well.
I used pxelinux.0 with localboot and a menu option for gpxelinux.
I then recompiled syslinux changing it to look in gpxelinux.cfg/
instead of pxelinux.cfg/
and used that  gpxelinux.0 to boot from http sources
I'll try the new stuff as well to see if my work around still works.