[syslinux] gpxelinux.0: pxechain to another NBP then RET fails

Arends, R.R. r.r.arends at hro.nl
Sun Apr 17 14:56:16 PDT 2011

Gene Cumm, thanks for tracking down this issue and for reporting it to the list.

In our testcase on both vmware and recent hp laptop/desktop hardware I can confirm that applying the changes from
http://git.etherboot.org/gpxe.git/commitdiff/b0c3d134284171d844b59128b44a86fa0579ac73

to syslinux-4.04-pre22 fixes this issue for us.

/reni

<BANLkTikTS-RP-ZVKJia0KJeBM_OLmCjW1w at mail.gmail.com>, Gene Cumm