[syslinux] [hdt] [HDT] New release 0.5.0-beta3

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:30:40 PDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 14:03, Erwan Velu <erwanaliasr1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> HDT is currently ending its beta cycle before achieving the 0.5.0 release.
> This is a pretty big step for HDT as it features a highly requested feature
> aka Dumping.
>
> The major feature of this release allow users to export the result of the
> detection to a TFTP server.
>
> All the details and the links to download it can be found here :
> http://www.hdt-project.org/wiki/Dump

has the dump hidden from the menu but can be activated from the CLI.
I didn't see if there were packets but it blindly tried and didn't
return an error.

2) HDT does not respond appropriately to a TFTP server returning
Opcode 5 (Error Code), Error code 1 (File not found) with text "File
not found".  Again, hdt blindly tried and didn't return an error.

--
-Gene