[syslinux] [hdt] [HDT] New release 0.5.0-beta3

Erwan Velu erwanaliasr1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:26:20 PDT 2011

Hey Gene,

On #1, an error is returned after it appears to attempt to upload

> although no packets are present.  I'd think it should return an error
> before gathering the dump data.

That have been fixed by yesterday's commit. That part of the same problem as
reported by another user.
The official beta4 I published on hdt's website yesterday (but didn't
annonced yet) must fix this case.

> On #2, it does pay attention to the real error codes but now reports
> an error on success.

Hum, Can you show me the message you got ? In my test configuration, I don't
have such behavior.

Anyway, please restart from the official beta4 as you got an early version
of it ;o)
http://www.hdt-project.org/wiki/hdt-0.5.0

Cheers,