[syslinux] Distilling down a small set of useful system data

Alexander,Jeff Jeff.Alexander at wwt.com
Wed Apr 27 15:22:12 PDT 2011

If I am understanding this correctly, this may end up being what would allow us to move forward with booting over http in production. If 90% of our systems boot just fine using our http method, having something that would allow us to specify that a subset of models boot from an alternative method would be awesome. Those models would be the ones that were found to be incompatible using the http method.