[syslinux] fwrite?

Shao Miller Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Mon Aug 1 12:16:04 PDT 2011

On 8/1/2011 14:26, Bryan.James.Krone-EXT at jci.com wrote:
> Is the auxilliary data vector only accessible by Extlinux or does it also
> work with Syslinux? I'm booting from a vfat partition.

Syslinux is the suite.  SYSLINUX and EXTLINUX are boot-loaders in the
suite. :)

The ADV is present in both SYSLINUX and EXTLINUX, to the best of my
knowledge.  'core/adv.inc' is included in 'core/common.inc', which is
included in 'core/diskfs.inc', which is included in 'core/ldlinux.asm'.
(At least on the branch I've currently got a copy of.)

- Shao Miller