[syslinux] [patch 1/1] syslinux: add suport for com32 entries inthe menu

Cisneros, Jorge (George) jorge.cisneros at hp.com
Thu Aug 25 15:10:53 PDT 2011

Sebatian

  That's right the problem is that the module don't care the com32 line, and in this case we don't have any KERNEL o LINUX label, so menu_ptr->kernel and menu_ptr->linux are empty.

   When I  try to do something like this

   MENU LABEL Windows
   COM32 chain.c32
   APPEND fs ntldr=/bootmgr

  This module will not work, but for example others modules like vesamenu.c32 will do. The patch will read the com32 parameter (chain.c32) and will be execute it with the parameters (fs ntldr=/bootmgr)

George