[syslinux] Where do we collect issues/ideas/improvements (Re: Strange behavior)

Thomas Schmitt scdbackup at gmx.net
Wed Dec 7 09:49:25 PST 2011

Hi,

> Sadly that seems common ... the SF bugtracker also suffers from this,
> and the Syslinux wiki has had a bunch of problems with it.

Yeah. The captchas of sites with open posting or open membership
get more and more unreadable. Soon the automats will be better with
that than us humans.

So how about marking certain threads of the mailinglist ?
E.g. the regular contributors could have the key to manually put a
link to a thread of the mailinglist archive into an issue tracker wiki.
If no contributor is interested in the topic of a thread, then it has
no hope of progress or remedy.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas