[syslinux] FOSDEM 2012

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Dec 9 05:51:06 PST 2011

Hi,

Probably too late for the main tracks, but it would be nice to see a
syslinux-related presentation at FOSDEM 2012. There are a few tracks where
syslinux fits in (Configuration and Systems Management, Embedded,
Distribution ?) so it shouldn't be hard to get one or more slots.

I enjoyed Peter's presence two years ago and it lead to an uptake of the
project (I remember Erwan  released HDT after a gettogether), maybe
another presentation and gettogether can again make a difference ?

Having a LUA demonstration, or an HDT presentation can attract some love
from outside contributors ?

Just thinking aloud...