[syslinux] Please test 4.10-pre17

Shantanu Gadgil shantanugadgil at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 04:09:07 PST 2011

Dropping in 4.10-pre17 doesn't work. There is hang after the 'pxelinux.cfg/default' text is shown and it falls to the 'boot:' prompt.

I did not wait to find out if it ultimately loads or not !

I am attaching a photograph of the problem.

I had been running on 4.04 till now ... replacing it with 4.05 works just as before.