[syslinux] MEMDISK issue with OptiPlex GX280,620

Jason Vasquez jvasquez at kennesaw.edu
Mon Jan 3 11:12:33 PST 2011

Happy New Year to all; and please do pardon my digging this topic back up. I attempted to send for testing my disk image via a private email to Gene, but did not have confirmation of it being delivered/received. Could the attachment have exceeded a mail server limit? That's my concern - call me paranoid.

Given Gene's discovery of the BCM5751 [14e4:1677] being a common denominator to the GX280 and GX620  Dell systems, I am intrigued by what this might hold for any possible alterations to MEMDISK or workarounds.

If there is some way that I might be able to help in testing, then I'm open. Thanks again for everyone offering their time and responses.

Regards.