[syslinux] PXELinux - Pass to another TFTP

Justin Buchanan jtbjustin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 13:41:19 PDT 2011

Hello,
I think this should be a relatively simple question.

I have a TFTP server running PXElinux serving a boot menu I created and it
is working perfectly. I also have another TFTP server on my network serving
a working PXELinux boot menu (created by Novell Zenworks for
over cloning over PXE). If I set my DHCP to send PXE traffic to the second
TFTP server that also works perfectly. The issue is, depending on what I am
doing I have to keep going into my DHCP configuration and changing the TFTP
server that PXE is booting from.

So - What I would like to do is make a menu option on my first TFTP server
that will boot the pxelinux.0 on the second TFTP server.

Is this possible? Thank you in advance!
-Justin