[syslinux] Filesystems for Windows

Paulo Cezar pcacjr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:28:32 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Raymond Meester
<raymondmeester at gmail.com>wrote:

> At the mailing list archives I found some questions about supporting the
> file systems ntfs and exFat/Fat64. These are not supported yet, I am
> wondering what the current status is? Are there any plans to add this in
> the
> near future?

I just started writing NTFS readonly support a few months ago, but
it's not done yet (roughly 80% is done) because I'm currently working
on a lot of projects in pararell and no enough time for it. On June, 16
will be my vacation so I'll start hacking it again :-)

You might want to take a look at the latest development at:
https://github.com/pcacjr/syslinux