[syslinux] Questions about setup

Jesse Hogan jesse at pngcomputers.com
Tue Jun 14 13:04:44 PDT 2011

I have worked in IT for several years and programming or anything related to
this is not exactly one of my strengths.  I need help creating a vesamenu..
Im trying to setup up so I can access my Acronis backup and disaster
recovery 10 server, knoppix live cd, hardware diagnostics - pcdoctor and
maybe a hiren type boot cd. I checked the Linux irc channel which I guess is
now abandoned.  If anyone could help me this would make my job so much
easier and if need be I would be willing to pay for your help (not much ..
just a poor IT Manager in a small company)

Thanks,

Jesse