[syslinux] COM32 module for detecting Memdisk?

Bernd Blaauw bblaauw at home.nl
Wed Jun 15 13:49:08 PDT 2011

I know there's a module to check which syslinux bootloader was used, but
is there also a module for detecting MEMDISK?

Basicly I want to use the same isolinux.cfg for a CD which boots an ISO.
Issue is that the inner ISO also uses same Isolinux (+ menu), which
isn't very user-friendly.

So:

CD --> ISOLINUX (menu) --> MEMDISK CDROM.ISO --> ISOLINUX (menu) -->
diskette image.

It would work in the same spirit as  the IFPLOP module I guess:
IFMEMDSK.C32 FDOSBOOT MENU.C32
(execute label FDOSBOOT if ISO was booted through Memdisk, otherwise
present the menu.)

Does such a module make sense?