[syslinux] Syslinux 4.10-pre15: now release track

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Jun 28 14:02:38 PDT 2011

Hi all,

With the help of Michael Brown I have root-caused the crash that I had
running Syslinux 4.10 under iPXE to a bug in a specific iPXE driver,
sky2.  As such, I am hereby promoting Syslinux 4.10 to the stabilization
track.

One important bit which is still not there is to fix sanboot.c32 so that
it can switch to an iPXE/gPXE SAN

I'm still unclear if gpxelinux.0 should be removed or replaced with
ipxelinux.0.  It is no longer necessary for http or ftp, but is still
needed for SAN support.