[syslinux] pxelinux multiple serial port setting

Greg Forte greg.forte at trueposition.com
Tue Mar 8 08:13:07 PST 2011

 From a thread early-mid 2010:

> Yes, I've already started coding it up.  It looks like it's slightly
> more complex than I first realized, because it interacts with the
> handing of the serial port interrupt handling, but that's probably just
> a good reason to move more of the code out of assembly.
>
> 	-hpa

Did this feature ever make it into the codebase?  I'm looking at a
similar situation with isolinux, I want to produce an iso image that
will work on systems with either serial 0 or serial 1 as the port.  As
it is, it appears that I would need to produce two different images to
accommodate the differing hardware.

-gjf

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipients named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender of that fact and delete the e-mail from your system.