[syslinux] Scrollbar visibility

vfaj-q0gm at dea.spamcon.org vfaj-q0gm at dea.spamcon.org
Sat Mar 26 22:59:42 PDT 2011

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:08 -0400, "Gene Cumm" <gene.cumm at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 00:01,  <vfaj-q0gm at dea.spamcon.org> wrote:
> > When I added more entries than would fit vertically in a PXE boot
> > menu (Cobbler's, using menu.c32), I wondered why there wasn't a
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/ by chance?

Yes, that's it.

(snip)
> > Would it be possible to add up and down arrows to the top and
>
> This should be possible by changing 2 characters in the appropriate C
> file in menu.

Is there a way to request an enhancement to Syslinux like this?  I
didn't see an issue tracker.

I looked at the Wiki's web link for the sources briefly, but don't see
where the menu is - when I click on a "tree" link in the web interface,
I don't get a full tree view, just a view of a single level, so it is
clumsy to try and look around.

                          love email again