[syslinux] Chainloading pxe boot loaders and dhcp root-path option

Arends, R.R. r.r.arends at hro.nl
Mon May 16 02:02:06 PDT 2011

I'm trying to do the same by means of pxechaining to windows deployment service, but it also seems to 'forget' the extra dhcp options i set from withing gpxe. I will do some debugging today aswel, so far it didn't look like the wds does another dhcp request.

Can it be that somehow setting dhcpoptions from gpxelinux with gpxecmd.c32 then doing a pxechain.com forgets those options again?

/reni