[syslinux] Using Linux as bootloader

Rajeev Agrawala rajeevagrawala at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 04:02:48 PDT 2011

Hi,
Not sure if this is the right mailing list for this kind of question, but I am looking for a way to boot Linux/other OS from within Linux i.e. once I have booted into Linux may be using pxe or otherwise and then I decide to boot Windows from or Linux from localdisk, then instead of rebooting th machine can I somehow execute the boot sector/grub/ntldr etc from within Linux? Is this at all possible? It seems something similar exists for ARM processor only (http://www.embeddedarm.com/software/arm-linux-bootloader.php).
Thanks.