[syslinux] Blocked Network Interrupt for COM32 Programs.

Madhusudan M.I mimadhusudan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:52:19 PDT 2011

 I have written a COM32 program which pxelinux loads it and executes when
 machine is booted over network. And the COM32 program should be blocked
till it receives an instruction from deployment server in UDP packet.

 I am looking for a network interrupt that will make my machine to wait for
 an incoming udp packet, so that my server can send udp packet.

any help on this will be highly appreciated.

thank you.
Madhusudan M I