[syslinux] tftp with pxelinux.0 from syslinux 4.10-pre17

Shantanu Gadgil shantanugadgil at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 00:43:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to confirm that 4.10-pre18 hangs during the loading of the "mac-address-file" to "default" stage.

The server is a VirtualBox VM and the client is a VirtualBox VM as well.

The client boots up immediately if I replace the file from the 4.06-pre3 package.

File downloaded from:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/4.10/syslinux-4.10-pre18.tar.xz

Regards,
Shantanu

P.S.
Since the original bug report I have not been able to free up my Optiplex machines ... so am not able to repeat experiment.