[syslinux] tftp with pxelinux.0 from syslinux 4.10-pre17

Shantanu Gadgil shantanugadgil at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 20:27:47 PDT 2012

Hi,

The system specs are:
Windows XP SP3 + (32 bit)
VirtualBox 4.1.12 (matching extensions; v4.1.12)

(Same behaviour also observed in 4.1.10, 4.1.8, and before)

I shall list all the values that I feel relevant from the settings dialog pages:
server:
  OS: Linux (RedHat 64 bit)
  Chipset ICH9
  IO APIC: enabled
  Processor PAE/NX: enabled
  VT-x/AMD-v: enabled
  Nested Paging: Enabled

 Bridged Adaptor:
  Real HW on host: Realtek PCIe (onboard LAN card; motherboard is ASUS M2A-VM)

 Virtual LAN Card
  Intel Pro/1000 MT Desktop chipset (82540EM)
  Promiscuos Mode: Deny (Default)

*** The client has the same settings!

Regards,
Shantanu

P.S.
: slaps-on-forehead :
I could have just attached the .xml file :(