No subject

Fri Dec 14 10:25:55 PST 2012

BIOSs that don't support ISOLINUX, and it would be really helpful if you
could tell us what the seriousness of the problem is, because we are
supposed to be releasing Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 in about 3 weeks, so
testing time is short.

Do you know how the standard multiboot feature of mkisofs comapres to
all of these?  It's supposed to fail on some BIOSes, but in a way that
means that you still get to boot the first image.  Can we do better than
that with the MEMDISK/ISOLINUX combo?

While I'm asking simple questions, do you happen to know how DVDs
compare on the bootability front?

Cheers, Phil.
--=20
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/