No subject

Fri Dec 14 10:25:55 PST 2012

boot - stops the network boot and boots of the hard disk
install - allows a manual installation of redhat
ksinstall - starts a kickstart install of redhat for unattended.

Pxe shippe with linux has a similar option boot from hardisk or network..

Now I'm havin problems with the 'boot' option. I can't get the nbp to mount the
file system on the scsi hard disk.

So my question is, is there a way you can set an option in the
tftpboot/pxelinux/default that exits your network boot program (similar to
original redhat pxe) and boots from the next device.

Many thanks for your help

Mark Hogarth